Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

What's wrong with being a globalist? It's better than being an ignorant person who never leaves their home-town.?

Update:

I've traveled to 192 countries and lived and work in at least 12. I love to travel. can't get enough of it.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Depends on what your definition of that word is.

Are you talking about the multinational corporations who force us to learn English in elementary-school and try to shove USA-"culture" down our throats?

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why is it better? We don't all want to live in a global society. We like home towns.

• 1 month ago

Number #1 of a thousand reasons?  It glorifies the group and marginalizes the individual.  Each one of us is unique.  And that translates into very unique wants and needs in a smaller culture or country.

Globalism seeks to destroy that.  There is no appreciation for meaningful diversity in the globalist mind.

• 1 month ago

WHAT THE HELL? Just WHAT does not leaving your home town have to DO WITH ANYTHING, especially the economy of the US, which is (or should be) the FIRST priority of any US government?!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Why not take care of things in this country and the citizens of this country and let the rest of the world's countries take care of their own.  I don't owe the world anything and if you want to contribute to them with your personal money that's fine, it's your choice.  But don't pass laws confiscating my money to send to a world authority.  And just so we know, snowflake, how far have you actually traveled from your mom's basement?  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It means you are corrupt and serve the Elite new world order.

The USA is one of the few countries left that has free speech, due process, and a 2nd amendment. 

Globalists aim to get rid of these rights. They also think one country can feed the world.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because the idea of foreign troops on our streets is unthinkable. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Being a globalist simply means being a good world citizen. There’s nothing wrong with that despite what the Republicans say.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.