Conservatives are now outraged that Biden replaced the bust of Churchill with busts of great Americans. Thoughts?

Cons did the same when Obama replaced the bust of the foreigner Churchill with the bust of American Abraham Lincoln.

No great surprised that Biden had to redo the entire oval office , to get that  STENCH out of there.......

so he had to change everything out and rip up the carpet, too. 

Good for him.... let the snowflakes be triggered all they want. 

Churchill was a racist. That must be why they are outraged.

NoT "outraged" That was expected: Obama took Argentina's side in the fight against our Ally the UK.   Democrats seem to love the USA's enemies and hate the allies.

H. Clinton sold  US uranium to Russia, Biden has been a puppet of China for a Long time. Obama allowed the Iranians to achieve nuclear capability.  Want More?    

Source(s): FACTS liberals cannot stand to hear.

Where is the source of those outraged Conservative?....

I don't care, he can decorate any way he wants. He is going to be a Great President 😀

• ?

Ironic because Cezar Chavez hated illegal immigration.

First hearing of this. I see that cnn is feeding the less educated, stirring the imaginary pot and continuing to feed the hate and ignorance spread by Biden sheeple. But then again, liberals do wake up everyday looking to hate, burn cities, and cry. Today is no different.

• ?

I just want to BUST out laughing about how ridiculous the Trumpkins are.  What snowflakes.

Its funny when libs tell me how I'm supposed to feel.