Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality Β· 1 month ago

I want to know if there's a name for this type of premonition and if there's someone with a similar gift that could help?

Ever since I was small, I've had dreams of the future. They are always first person point of view and almost always someone else. I remember them when I see something that was in the dream. I realized it one day when I saw a sticker that creeped me out. It had been just put in that spot, but I remembered it being there before. Then it hit me, all those confusing memories that I had, actually weren't mine. I actually thought that I was a boy that turned into a girl. Lol. That was my brother's memories. Once I realized what was going on, I tried to control my dreams, but still didn't remember them till I saw something to trigger it. I did end up remembering more details though. I also couldn't get a good night's sleep. Once I realized that it was because of the dreams, I stopped trying and got good sleep. I stopped tryingΒ  to remember too. I guess my question is if there is a specific name to this type of premonition? It's not dejavu. It's definitely dreams. Should I even care about starting back up? Also, would like to know someone with a similar talent.