Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

How should I feel about my roommate having to put their name over all their food?

Its not like I don't know what is and isn't mine

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

That they're somewhat obsessive.

• 1 month ago

People do odd things.  Just move on.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They don't want you to eat their food. They don't know if you're the type to do that so they're playing it safe. You could appease them by saying you don't take others' food and that there's no need for them to label it. 

• 1 month ago

"Oh brother"  <<----  that's how I would feel, and what I would be thinking in such a situation.  I guess you could run with it if you wanted.  Put sticky notes all over the apartment, with arrows and signs saying, "This is belongs to______"  regardless of how petty it is.  You could even get a Sharpie marker and write your name on every other square on the toilet paper roll, and mark his or her name on every other one!  Maybe then your roommate will get the hint.  Then again, maybe he or she won't, in which case you may want to have a chat or consider finding another roommate.  Good luck.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You should feel nothing and just leave it be. It could be because they have trust issues, it could have something to do with OCD, it could be due to past bad experiences, it could be to avoid conflict, it could be because it just makes them feel better, or any number of reason. I certainly wouldn't take it personally because it doesn't really change or affect anything. 

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Apparently they do not trust you around their food.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Your roommate probably thinks you are gonna steal it and claim it’s your food

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Aroused, to the point of agony.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.