Is this what we have to look forward to with Biden? A Chinese company just landed a huge contract for supplying CA with N95 masks. ?

I wonder how much Hunter Biden is going to make on this one BILLION dollar contract.

• James

Not near as much as the Chumps made screwing over America, I am sure.

Lessee, China acted promptly to quash COVID-19 and can now produce the masks we need. The USA was lied to by an incompetent and needs the masks badly to recover from his mistakes. Unless you can find an American supplier to provide those masks, let's buy from China. It's not as if we were buying MAGA caps from them.

You dumb Republicans should count your blessings. Just a bunch of Whining Karen's like you have the skills to make them..lol

• Sam

Sounds good to me.

The Great Reset is 'crazy, kooky stuff' which aims for 'no private property by 2030'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mF8SQKSotwhe

Youtube thumbnail

so where have states been getting the mask before now ? 

• ?

Most American business' know how to work with others. Trump was Chinas  key to corruption here. You wont get Biden to fold like Trump like some cheap  dollar store lawn chair.

• ?

I guess you think that Hunter Biden now owns every single Chinese manufacturing company?  Does he also own their banks and other businesses too?  

What does the tag in your tee shirt say?