?
Lv 5
? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Joe Biden says he wants to cooperate with Republicans. Does he mean ALL Republicans, or only the ones not currently facing criminal charges?

This question will become increasingly relevant over the next 3-6 months, as Capitol riot-related indictments come down. 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I assume he means the ones that did not commit treason.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don’t think any GOOD potus should be reaching across the aisle to seditionists. Trump was the one who cozied up to and encouraged our country’s enemies, both foreign and domestic and look where that got us.. Biden should give these seditionist GOPs no quarter. But we’ll see what happens. I never assume anything about people. Stopped doing that many years ago.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Only the ones he hasn't accused of wrongdoing yet.  The rest he'll alienate later.....

• 1 month ago

The Antipotus enjoys a double-standard.

The Great Reset is 'crazy, kooky stuff' which aims for 'no private property by 2030'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mF8SQKSotwhe

Youtube thumbnail

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Jeff S
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

He means reasonable ones!

• The democrats are always open to unity and cooperation with republicans. As long as the Republicans agree with their policies.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

well obviously biden can't interfere with trumps senate trial . 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.