Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality ยท 1 month ago

Christians, do you believe non-Christians aren't discriminated against, and even that it's Christians who are?

Imagine an atheist becoming president, or a even a Wiccan, or possibly a Muslim.. and not swearing on a Christian bible..

You seriously believe you guys won't go mad with conspiracy theories exclaiming that this is the smoking gun proof that the government is run by Satanists out to destroy Christianity?

Update:

""even that it's Christians who are" - read your post again, just read it. Now consider what someone that doesn't read your mind might think that means."

"and even that it's Christians who are"

The topic is discrimination.

"and even that it's Christians who are ... discriminated against"

Wow. Cannot believe you guys couldn't put 2 and 2 together.

Update 2:

Christians, do you believe non-Christians aren't *discriminated against*, and even that it's Christians who are *discriminated against*?

There you dummies go. Hope that helped.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Favourite answer

The Dunning-Kruger is strong in this section. Everybody thinks they're an expert on grammar, despite writing like middle school dropouts.

As regards your question, some Christians consider it persecution when they aren't allowed to persecute the rest of us. That's what having special privileges does to you. You get angry when they are taken away.

• Justin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No fully obedient Christian has ever been 'sworn' into office as President of the United States. How do I know this?

Jesus commanded us NEVER to swear by oaths of any kind for any reason because they only lead to evil, which is later repeated by the apostle James, (Matthew 5:34-37, James 5:12).

Remnant objections by early Colonial Christians to 'swearing' by anything still exist within the Presidential and other governmental oaths where it says, "I do solemnly swear or affirm.'ย 

The 'affirm' part was required by those early Christians, since 'affirm' means 'yes' and Jesus told us to swear by nothing, only to say 'yes' or 'no.'ย 

However, if you think about it, EVERY position in our society that has any authority over the lives of others, even among criminal gangs and then the other 'side' of the law among law enforcement, medical communities, trade workers and unions, lawyers, courts, judges, soldiers all the way up to the President still REQUIRE that we swear allegiances against this specific command of Christ.

Why?

The answer is because evil requires it. So it is not a joking matter to say that 'the government is run by Satanists' because it is technically true and by design.ย 

If you want to allay all of our concerns, just start a campaign to eliminate ALL oaths and oath-taking in society, which would include in courts of law. Watch what happens. You will instantly be the most hated and persecuted person in America.ย 

Trust me, I know. I won't swear to it, but it's the truth.ย 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

YES AND ESP ON THIS BOARD...demons are very busy..

Benoni.. Mr Bush was a Christian

• 1 month ago

We haven't had a Christian President in a very long time. Plenty who claimed to be but they were of the sort spoken of in 1John 2:4 and onward.ย  Are atheists discriminated against? I'm sure they are but I have yet to see an instance in which it was preciselyย  because they were atheists.

Source(s): Christian
  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Anyone can be persecuted, but if we are talking about America, it's mainly anti-Christian

HIDDEN CAM: #GayWeddingCakes at Muslim Bakeries?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgWIhYAtan4

Youtube thumbnail

• 1 month ago

Looks like this Christian-hater also hated school, or at least grammar class.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.