Am I wrong for not forgiving her? 🤔?

People keep telling me THAT I'm wrong for talking about my  baby's father ex online by calling her unfit, stalkers and bitches while her son is at my house. Then they'll say "You already took her man why are you still messing with that girl"!? As if I'm the PROBLEM!  I don't feel I did anything wrong because she shouldn't have slept with him or talked about my baby a year ago. However, she DID apologize but I'm STILL not going to forgive her. The only person I'll forgive is my man! I don't LIKE females anyway. 🤗I mean she's the ONE who started it. 😑am I wrong for not forgiving her? 🤔

• ?

🙄🤦‍♀️ Yawn what is the question, as u keep asking about this girl. Yes u are totally in the wrong and are trolling. Leave the girl alone.

by forgiving her, you  benefit. by forgiving, you let go of your hurt and  anger. you will be free. she will still be guilty. even if you forgive her.

Your many previous postings go back at least 8 months ago, and mostly they are about themes like this one.  I suggest that you take a break from all this drama and get on with your life instead, concentrating on your baby's best interests. Or, do this and take up another "hobby" instead.

• Mark

Not really, except it seems like you had SEVERAL sexual encounters with a man who had a girlfriend.  Of course, HE is equally wrong.