Atheists do you think of Scrooge tale? Believe in God?

• Den B7

No. think of large house special pizza.

No, I don't think of Scrooge tale except at Christmas.  Atheists don't believe in any God.

So to prove a work of fiction, your evidence consists of ... another work of fiction?  

Well done.  *sarcastic slow clap*  Well done.

An atheist is an atheist because s/he knows that gods don't exist.

Stop saying stupid things, Samuel.

Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

A Christmas Carol is a work of FICTION. As is the bible.

Samuel do you think of Superman tale? Believe in Aliens?

The story was fictional, written by Dickens. It did not change my beliefs about anything. 

A lot of Christians say ghosts do not exist, or are demonic or something, because they are afraid of ghosts, so Scrooge is not a christian story s such.

Therefore I do not understand the point of your question. If you would care to elucidate,  it might be helpful. 

• Craig

Yes, I love the Scrooge tale.  One need not imagine there's a deity in charge of the universe to enjoy Ebenezer's happy emergence from self-imposed miserly misery - or to enjoy the holiday community spirit, either!

Huzzah!

What I didn't think, until just now, is that Dickens wrote the Bible.