Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Do sexual relations ruin bonds?

Take 2 people - a man and woman.

They are business  partners.  They are intimately  attracted to one another.

One day they get together and have sex.

Take two friends . A guy and girl that are besties. One night they hookup...

In both of these scenarios , they grow  distant from each other.  They stop talking . Or there  becomes animosity to where they fight.

I gathered those thoughts based on what  I have observed  amongst  others. And based on my own personal  experiences .

Question #1: Do sexual  encounters all too often destroy friendships and bonds between  two people?

Question #2: Why?

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with Orthodox Christians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the LastProphet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me.

It doesn't work! As it's one or the other. Note there are no besties with women and me unless gay. 

• ?

In most cases they'll either end up married or hating each other. It's pretty tough to go back to a purely platonic/business relationship after crossing that line. 

They often times ruin close bonds and are dangerous zxjqk

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

Sexual contradiction implies a couple can't be genuinely close on numerous levels, in any event, for accomplices who worship and love one another

Issues, for example, unique sex drives and sexual inclinations can be handily fixed, however more profound issues may need proficient support

If it do not work out they do

This happens because both people break their own rule by not waiting for marriage. This then means that neither can trust each other anymore. There is a good reason why we are told to 'wait until marriage.  Once the deed is done the other person will always think that they've 'done it before.

• P

I think you are looking at it the wrong way.  I think sexual relations build too much of a bond.  The problem is people get themselves into things and end up a lot closer than they wanted to be.  Then when the other person doesn't share the same level of bond or has other priorities things fall apart very quickly.  

In the business scenario and any other employment for that matter, they always bring to work arguments and get in trouble a lot. Going to work to work only and keeping is seperate is a good idea, I wouldn't see someone I work with.