Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

In the dead of the night I have these nightmares. What'll happen to me? Will I burn out? Have I been wrong? What does it mean?

All these things, I cant understand

• ?

Nightmares come from unresolved fears and grief in your waking life.  So, you'll have to find a way to face and conquer them, which isn't always easy.  In the meantime, take regular walks around the block, don't eat too much at bedtime, and try to get on a regular sleeping schedule.  Also, keep a book at your bedside to divert yourself when you awaken from a bad dream. Good luck!  🛌

you should try a shrink , mr trump . 

If it makes you feel any better you’re not the only one in this country going crazy right now. Insomnia, I feel like I’m losing my mind half the time, weird dreams also, wake up every day feeling all this fear like I just want to withdraw into a shell. Terror almost. PTSD. It’s because this country does that to you under a potus like trump especially and also because of the background of Covid and everything else. These are very tough times.

🥴 Means you may be possessed by demons. 

Pray. 

Source(s): 😄 Jk. But you might want to lay off the horror movies.