Will Biden's presidency be better than Trump's presidency?

It already is. 

• Sam

He has already done more in 2 days than Dump did in 4 years.

• y

No one knows, I do know from what he has already done, I will have less money in my pocket, in my bank. So lets see how the rest plays out, it's not like we can do anythign about it for a couple of years anyways.

No, Biden will turn North America into South America.

For America? No. For China? Yes

• jimm

No, we will lose to China with the stupidity the left wingers propagate.

Seriously, how dumb do you have to be to look at China's propaganda and GDP and say refuse to admit they are a far greater threat than the soviets.

All Biden has to do is be competent at handling the Covid-19 crisis and he's light years ahead of the previous one, who needlessly killed 400,000 of my fellow Americans. 

• Dan

Of course it will be better. CNN will tell people how great Biden is doing and how happy everyone is. So if you're not happy then it's just you. 

• Zack

Probably. Biden's not a big crybaby, he doesn't hate everyone, and he wants to help the lower class.

No. He started by immediately killing jobs and allowing illegals in to take the jobs of others. And the Paris Climate Accord is going to cost taxpayers an insane amount of money. How is that better?

Biden thinks there are more than two genders.