Which allied health profession is more interesting?

Dietitian or 

speech and language therapist? 

4 Answers

  • 1 month ago

    Education & certification requirements are vastly different. So are job opportunities. Registered Dietician is being superceeded by Clinical Nutritionist, which requires minimum of a master's degree.

  • John
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    The answer to your question would vary based completely on personal preference. 

  • 1 month ago

    You need an answer from someone who has done both; Not many of them around.

    You decide your answer   ..... and that will be the right one for you.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    That depends on your preference, doesn't it.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.