Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Poll: What is the most disturbing children's film you've ever seen?

For me Coraline wins this one. The "other mother" in that film makes me very uneasy

Update:

Coraline is more or less a children's film because it doesn't have swearing, gore or extreme violence, etc. It's just hella creepy....

48 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

the walmart rap !!!! its on youtube in hd and walmart radio is worse

• 1 month ago

Disney’s Sleeping Beauty. I had never liked that movie. Spooky film for me.

• 1 month ago

I'm going a bit abstract here and maybe imagining things and trying to sound more hippie than the other answers but "The Legend of Big Paw" was a movie I used to binge watch as a kid.

The animation moves in a very slight woozy sort of way and when McNasty sings his songs (the movie repeatedly breaks out into song in a poor attempt at being a Disney-type movie)... the shadows even though cartoony are just... creepy (IMO).

Ironically I didn't have nightmares from it so that's why I'm saying I'm just being weird mentioning it but - there is something a little off about it to me even to this day... which is why I have it in my Amazon library. :-p

• 1 month ago

Mary Poppins, A mean a woman flying around with an umbrella, Spooky or what LOL.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

don't know about disturbing but one of the most emotional ones was Dumbo! ^_^

when Dumbo's mommy is inside the cage and she comforts him with her trunk lol

aww so touching lol

• 1 month ago

"The Buttercream Gang"

It's just too wholesome and over-the-top cheesy.

• 1 month ago

Land before time 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The 7th Voyage of Sinbad. pretty disturbing.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Willie Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. The original one with Gene Wilder. Willie Wonka isn't so much an eccentric entrepreneur as he is a proto-Jigsaw, laying out traps for children he deems worthy of punishment. And then the Oompa Loompas come and sing a clever little song about each of the children's demise. 

• 1 month ago

Pinocchio, the donkey part is harsh, even scary.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.