Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Poll: What is the most disturbing children's film you've ever seen?

For me Coraline wins this one. The "other mother" in that film makes me very uneasy

Coraline is more or less a children's film because it doesn't have swearing, gore or extreme violence, etc. It's just hella creepy....

the walmart rap !!!! its on youtube in hd and walmart radio is worse

Disney’s Sleeping Beauty. I had never liked that movie. Spooky film for me.

I'm going a bit abstract here and maybe imagining things and trying to sound more hippie than the other answers but "The Legend of Big Paw" was a movie I used to binge watch as a kid.

The animation moves in a very slight woozy sort of way and when McNasty sings his songs (the movie repeatedly breaks out into song in a poor attempt at being a Disney-type movie)... the shadows even though cartoony are just... creepy (IMO).

Ironically I didn't have nightmares from it so that's why I'm saying I'm just being weird mentioning it but - there is something a little off about it to me even to this day... which is why I have it in my Amazon library. :-p

Mary Poppins, A mean a woman flying around with an umbrella, Spooky or what LOL.

don't know about disturbing but one of the most emotional ones was Dumbo! ^_^

when Dumbo's mommy is inside the cage and she comforts him with her trunk lol

aww so touching lol

"The Buttercream Gang"

It's just too wholesome and over-the-top cheesy.

Land before time 

The 7th Voyage of Sinbad. pretty disturbing.  

Willie Wonka & the Chocolate Factory. The original one with Gene Wilder. Willie Wonka isn't so much an eccentric entrepreneur as he is a proto-Jigsaw, laying out traps for children he deems worthy of punishment. And then the Oompa Loompas come and sing a clever little song about each of the children's demise. 

Pinocchio, the donkey part is harsh, even scary.