Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Should the conservative and unionist party concider a name change to a more fitting name?

the got the first part of the name correct "CONservative"

a political party full of selfish, arrogant, bumbling, CON MEN, chancers, spivs, charalatans, liars, with a penchant for young children

I call them complete bastards but not sure if they’d want to adopt that. 

• Ludwig

Now, I hate to be a pedant.  As anyone who has seen any of my other posts would know.  But I think you meant to write 'consider'.  It might indeed be time to 're-theme' the party.  For example, we had a perfectly good pub in my town that had been known as the something or other arms for a couple of hundred years.  But was (shortly before it went bust) re-themed as 'Rosie O'Flattery's Oirish Steak Bar and Drop In').   My suggestion for a party that wishes to reflect voters seeking the one nation conservative tradition and a unionist policy would be:  "The Unionist and Conservative Party".  If you think a change might help.

Muvvafukincnuts

CONŠIDER, not CONČIDER.

It appears as if a state education failed you which is why you're a liberal. 

• Dayton

Since the name 'Nasty Party' got given to them they seem to have been doing just fine and dandy - just like they were doing '79 to '92

'10 to '21 they are going strong again.

Yes, they don't conserve or unionize anything so it makes little sense, how about the privatisation and paedophile party