Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

Should the conservative and unionist party concider a name change to a more fitting name?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

the got the first part of the name correct "CONservative"

a political party full of selfish, arrogant, bumbling, CON MEN, chancers, spivs, charalatans, liars, with a penchant for young children

• 1 month ago

I call them complete bastards but not sure if they’d want to adopt that. 

• Ludwig
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Now, I hate to be a pedant.  As anyone who has seen any of my other posts would know.  But I think you meant to write 'consider'.  It might indeed be time to 're-theme' the party.  For example, we had a perfectly good pub in my town that had been known as the something or other arms for a couple of hundred years.  But was (shortly before it went bust) re-themed as 'Rosie O'Flattery's Oirish Steak Bar and Drop In').   My suggestion for a party that wishes to reflect voters seeking the one nation conservative tradition and a unionist policy would be:  "The Unionist and Conservative Party".  If you think a change might help.

• 1 month ago

Muvvafukincnuts

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

CONŠIDER, not CONČIDER.

It appears as if a state education failed you which is why you're a liberal. 

• Dayton
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Since the name 'Nasty Party' got given to them they seem to have been doing just fine and dandy - just like they were doing '79 to '92

'10 to '21 they are going strong again.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yes, they don't conserve or unionize anything so it makes little sense, how about the privatisation and paedophile party

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.