You didn't choose to be gay, but you wouldn't become straight if you could, wouldn't you?

In 1923 priests tried to change the calendar; Holy Fire didn't come down; Turkish guards killed these priests; Ruski Orthodox replaced them.

Holy Fire ended with Patriarch Irenaios. Now it's faked by heretics. Irenaios is the last Orthodox Patriarch. Irenaios blessed Catacomb movement.

What you need is antimins (remains of saints sewed into a towel, one cup, one spoon, wax candles, nonkosher non-yeast nonbarcoded nonqrcoded bread/wine, etc.)

Electricity is from Satan; yeast is grown on pig bacteria, etc.

Barcode = Druid black magic curse; QRcode = ancient Mayan curse...

Kosher (K) or Union of Orthodox Synagogues (U) = sprinkled with blood like Mosis did. Underneath the entrance of synagogue lies New Testament...

Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion).

Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good.

SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural).

Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up.

Source(s): mRNA vaccine by Moderna contains *Luciferin* dissolved with *66.6* ml of distilled *phosphate* buffer solution... ...mark of the beast...that's what it is... all vaccines are chipped; all vaccines have cells of aborted fetuses in them; Hank Aaron died from the COVID-19 vaccine

1.) It's you didn't choose to be gay but you wouldn't become straight if you could would you not wouldn't you.

2.) I'm an objectophile and I wouldn't choose to become "normal" if I could because I hate both sides because they allow people like me to suffer for just existing and I'm anti-sex.

This question asserts that the person should be straight what about the people who believe that you shouldn't be having sex unless you're trying to have children and therefore your attraction doesn't matter.

• T J

Oh yes I would. Im tired of being treated like crap.

Things aren’t as bad as they used to be. A couple years ago, I might’ve said yes; just to avoid the confrontation and the hate we experience in the world. Now though? I don’t wish to be straight. I wish to be accepted, but I like who I am and wouldn’t change the experiences I’ve gone through. 

• reme_1

I AM REALLY GLAD I AM GAY- I HAVE VERY LITTLE TO DO WITH MEN AND IT IS SI MUCH BETTER.

Me personally,  yes I did not choose to be gay.   Its just how nature made me.

Now in my retirement years,  reflecting on the people I have known both spread through my own family,  in social groups, the work place etc,   being into opposite sex had delivered those people no more personal satisfactions than has the gay people I know experienced.      

The one big difference in life today V in my youth. 

With the option today for people to live out of the closet,  that has assisted people to be content within themself (personal inner harmony) rather than turmoil resulting from living a life that is a lie.