SKY

What don't you miss about pre-pandemic life?

I don't believe there are any benefits to the pandemic and all lost things do matter and are missed, I'm very touchy and at least want to shake your hand, I miss that the most. I believe the pandemic has made prisons better, after some reading they are not crowding so much but that is all I can think of that I'd say don't bring back, overcrowding.

Crowded places mostly.

Super crowded places. I used to like going to markets, outdoor concerts, sporting events but that all changed years ago. It looks like things will work in my favor, at least for the next few years!

Rush hour traffic.

going to OH work social events...

Can you remind me what it was like back then lol.  Seems like years ago.

At work I'm now in a cube by myself.  I don't miss the days when I was in a cube with 3 other guys.  Every single one of them makes noises all day long.  It's beyond irritating

What don't I miss???  It's been so long, I cant even remember that far back