Proving homosexuality that it is not a choice is a dilemma, don't you think?

straight people always say stop being gay and be straight, guys respond : we are gays by inborn, if you think it’s by our choice go ahead and try to be gay. straight can’t be gay, but that dosen’t solve the problem, straights cannot be gay because this disgusts them and believes that the only one who can be gay is a mentally ill...

It's like a murderer says I am like this by inborn, and if you think i’m so by my choice try to be a murderer, you will not believe him and you will not be a murderer because you are not mentally ill to be so.

So don’t you think that proving homosexuality is not by a choice is a dilemma ? Share your thoughts 

In 1923 priests tried to change the calendar; Holy Fire didn't come down; Turkish guards killed these priests; Ruski Orthodox replaced them.

Holy Fire ended with Patriarch Irenaios. Now it's faked by heretics. Irenaios is the last Orthodox Patriarch. Irenaios blessed Catacomb movement.

What you need is antimins (remains of saints sewed into a towel, one cup, one spoon, wax candles, nonkosher non-yeast nonbarcoded nonqrcoded bread/wine, etc.)

Electricity is from Satan; yeast is grown on pig bacteria, etc.

Barcode = Druid black magic curse; QRcode = ancient Mayan curse...

Kosher (K) or Union of Orthodox Synagogues (U) = sprinkled with blood like Mosis did. Underneath the entrance of synagogue lies New Testament...

Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion).

Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good.

SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural).

Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up.

Source(s): mRNA vaccine by Moderna contains *Luciferin* dissolved with *66.6* ml of distilled *phosphate* buffer solution... ...mark of the beast...that's what it is... all vaccines are chipped; all vaccines have cells of aborted fetuses in them; Hank Aaron died from the COVID-19 vaccine

It's not really a dilemma,

Because there is no way to prove anything is actually a choice.

Humans by their nature are just a bunch of flashing neurons and chemicals without our impulse control center of the brain working properly we couldn't make any choices on our own everything would be just impulse and how do we actually know that what we consider a choice isn't just a delusion our brain is making us think.

• reme_1

OMG. Get off the internet and stop talking trash. My mother said she knew I was interested in girls by the time I was 12. I didn't get it until I was about 25 or so. It is there. No one chooses to be gay.

I agree that it is a dilemma.  And your question reminded me...

years ago, two gay groups were arguing.  As best I could tell, one was saying that homosexuality is genetic and the other group said something like "don't say that or people will say that homosexuality is a genetic disorder.  Instead you should say that we are just born that way."  The first group responded with something like "don't say that we are just born that way or people will say homosexuality is a birth defect".  I never did see how it all ended because I was not that interested.  And then you came along and reminded me of it.

You need to research the driving force behind homophobia.  

I now days suspect there are a lot more bisexuals in society than has ever been identified.    

I suspect most of them activity suppress their same sex attractions, maybe in their youth they may have ventured into a same sex encounter now and then but once ready to settle down the majority abandon that side of themself and do what mum & dad did,  find a opposite sex partner,  settles down and starts a family. 

With that done they come across a gay person and are confused,  why is he still playing the field with guys,  why did he not settle down.  That is queer. 

For such a person confronting a gay man like me the only response with in them self is to ask why did I not do as they did.   They then voice this publicly by suggesting I made a choice.

Now if you are dealing with someone who is as described above your problem is you will have to get them to acknowledge to them self their past,  something they have put a lot of effort into eliminating but even worse,  you by being open you threaten their secret as they just don't want it to be known.

You see the reason these people assume I made a choice to be gay is because they may a choice not to seek out same sex encounters and so they assume as they did it I did the same but made the opposite choice. 

Funny this logic as it over looks the fact that they never made a choice to be bisexual,  they only choose to not fully explore their sexuality and so publicly appear to be straight.   

I have had some guys who express a fear of my sexuality, a fear that I may seduce them.  (This is an admission that they are tempted and are fighting it.)  

To this I put the following to them.

I say,   if I have desires for you and yet you have no interest in me,  then the only way I can be satisfied is if I was to push you to the ground and hold you down with one hand then remove your clothing and mine with my free hand and then force myself onto you.   I then point out that what I just described is rape, 

I apologise and say sorry but no you are not good looking enough for me to spend time in jail over I then ask, do they honestly think I am going to force my self onto them? 

To see change all you can do is go out into your community,  live your life as nature dictates and don't bother with people who wish to lie about them self.   You have better things to do.

• ?

Are you seriously comparing homosexuality with murder? Since when has being gay ever hurt someone else? The only time someone gets hurt is when a homophobic harasses and bullies someone for being lgbt.

If you are this deeply disgusted by same sex relationships that you obsess over it and compare it to murder you need help.

No sane straight person does this.

There is scientific/medical evidence to prove that homosexuality is NOT a choice, that it is as you say "inborn".  Evidentiary evidence also indicates that it is "inborn".  In other words, homosexual people indicate that their attractions started very early in life, that they cannot remember a time when they were not attracted to people of the same sex.  For me it is not a dilemma.  I know who I am and have always been.  I don't feel the need to prove it.  As for those who think I am mentally ill, well, that's their problem.

Not a dilemma.

It a matter of overcoming prejudice.

These people learned these prejudices and they can also be unlearned.