Have people grown up yet, or is religion still a thing that they believe in?

• ?

religion is a tool that allows grown ups to play make believe.

You're begging the question, and I hope you're intelligent enough to know it.  That makes you a liar, pard.

Grow up and know God for yourself.  It's the logical thing to do.

Since you're too immature to realize there's something greater than you in the universe, you're the one who needs to grow up.

People grow at different rates.  Some never grow up.  You might be an example of the latter.

• Ralph

The fact of the matter: No: It is not religion we believe in, it is eternal God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior holy word the bible only. That is why if we are a true believer of God we will walk in the spirit of God and those that are not will walk in the flesh, read Galatians 5:17-26

Source(s): King James holy bible
  • Stay Dwarf so you can go work at the maximum circus?

• Shadow

I am a grown up unaffected by peer pressure and religious delusions. My mind is mature and that I dismiss any silliness such as religious delusions.

• EddieJ

For every Christian, there are 2 non-Christians.

Each religion is denied by the majority of people in the world.