Is there a way to fix this? (Fast) ?

I have a black orchid axial-flo-150 induction fan and it is dead completely, it was plugged into the wall but moved to an extension lead and then one morning it was dead, the same thing happened to the last one and I tried to replace the fuse but that wasn't it as when I plugged it in it was still dead.... is there any way I can fix it? I really need to get this fixed before my bf comes home because if I manage to fix it his awful bad mood would be erased, the fan is still able to be moved its just completely dead when I plug it in 

Please help it would mean a lot to me

• Droopy

Sounds like you need to find a new man.  A real man would fix it an not blame you.

please contact the maker's support pages

• CB

Make sure you are getting power from the outlet (plug in another appliance, then check the extension cord with the appliance). Then remove the power plug from the fan (mark location of wires) and use a volt ohm meter to check the continuity between the male plug prongs and the wires that go into the fan. If closed (showing 0) then the problem is with the fan. Check the fuse with the ohm meter (even if it looks good).