Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Why are married women so easy to sleep with?

No matter if its been 2 years or 10 years, they all will bang.

Green 666 by isotope rays is NOT forgivable; it leads to permanent hell. 666 is given with World Passport with no name on it (grey plastic card). Police 666 people on highways. Food stores and prisoners/insane asylum folks (released by the antichrist) 666 people too. Reject vaccines. Don't go into UFO to be healed by demons. Hide with OrthodoxChristians to escape 666; leave all electronics behind so that antichrist's minions can't track you; burn documents as documents are from Satan.

Source(s): According to the Last Prophet (aka incarnated ARCHANGEL URIEL aka saint healer VYACHESLAV KRASHENINNIKOV) if the last descendant rejects mark of the beast, then his/her direct ancestors go to permanent heaven. To reject mark of the beast, one needs to hide within a 10-15 people group without electronics/documents. Documents are from Satan; burn them. Electronics can be used to track you and to show the antichrist (even on old broken unplugged TV set from 1970's using Tesla's ether); forgive me

Not with you though, or anyone other than my husband. Not all women cheat, same as not all men are low life dogs. 

My wife is easy to sleep with because she knows me, trusts me and cares about me.  Besides we have been together so long that we both sleep far more soundly together than apart.  It is really easy to go to sleep snuggled up to the one you truly love.

it is a proof you dont get sex when you are married.   why?  because they are bored after 3 times of making sons

Guys who are going to reply to your answer don't got it like that.. they wouldn't understand lol. And women are going to protect their image regardless. Can confirm married women are extremely promiscuous.. That's what happens when you lock a dog up in a cage all day, they yearn to be free.