Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Why is it wrong that I don't want anyone to care about me?

I just want to be treated like a normal person and never like being treated as if though I were special. I know that I'm not anything extraordinary or unique.... But everytime I tell this to someone, people get offended.

I've been taught to be self reliant from my young age, so I'm used to that. How is that wrong? Why people are so offended by that

If you don't want anyone to care about you, you wouldn't be posting questions to perfect strangers presupposing that they would give a sh!t about you. 

They are wrong in a way.

There are some people that like being alone.

Nothing wrong with it.Your a modest person who don't like to be fussed over but sometimes you should allow people to help when you know you can't do somethings on your own.There's nothing wrong with asking for help when you need it and you will eventually.Btw there not offended there just trying to help.