Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 1 month ago

What to do with suspicious person? ?

I’ve been seeing a guy for a few months. Nice guy at first but he is very ‘wolf of wall street’ energy as he works in finance, Now he’s started to make me suspicious he is doing something illegal. 

He changes his phone number about every 2 months & has changed it 3 times in the 6 months of me knowing him. this is the sketchiest thing about him. 

When he messaged me with his latest new number I even said “are you running from debt collectors or something? You change your number so often” he dismissed it and just said lol. 

He must have gotten comfortable with me and tried to get me to indulge in cocaine with him (i said no) then he tells me about his last work reunion party and how it got really crazy & everyone also did coke there.

After that I didn’t really wanna see him again but I get impulsively lonely sometimes & he offered to show me a restaurant.

That day before we went to eat he told me that I should not walk too close to him because he has “private investigators” sometimes following him and taking pictures, I go “ok.. that’s weird” and he’s like “no no don’t worry it’s just some people really don’t like me” 

I ghosted after that and he’s reaching out again but I don’t want to answer 

What should I do? Is this enough to report to some type of law enforcement for ‘suspicious activity’? I actually found the location of his workplace too 

• Bruce

Nothing you mentioned is illegal. Law Enforcement wouldn’t be interested. What should you do? Stop seeing him or tolerate his quirks. 

First step: Stop dating him.