Is the J&R Valentine party at Elizabeth’s place,& is she supplying the IRISH WHISKEY?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

I have just read Elizabeth's answer and I would like to applaud her for her work as a nurse caring for Covid patients. I can only imagine the burden that is put upon her. Bless you Elizabeth and next year that party will be in your honor. x

• Mrs H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Oh I see she can't. How about my place.......

• Oh I would love to go to Elizabeth's. She's great!

In fact, I'd love to throw a FOR REAL IN-PERSON BBQ for J & R!

I actually hope one day we try that.  ...AFTER the virus is gone.

..I can only have NON-alcoholic drinks though,

but with lots of sugar & caffeine, and a big joint, and I'm happy!

• 1 month ago

Well, it certainly would leaves the Irish eyes a smiling. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Well yes, so I hear but one little problem, I don't drink ok tea it is then.

ps, No sugar by the way.

• 1 month ago

Yes,but it won't be as fun as drinking it.She will VACCINATE  you with it.

• 1 month ago

I'm picturing a stone fireplace and a lot of hand-hewn oak...

• 1 month ago

An excellent plan, but I can see three slight problems ...

1. I'm a nurse, working in a Covid ICU so it's unlikely any of ye would want to visit me unless you've been vaccinated and,

2. We're in Level 5 lockdown so ye can't visit anyway since we all have to minimise our social contacts and,

3. If you travelled, you'd have to quarantine

The annoying thing is the Jameson distillery is right across the road from me, and the Guinness brewery is about a 10 minute walk ...

Maybe next year! 😢

@candy ... oops, that answer was supposed to be a Blackadder-esque 'that's an excellent plan my Lord but ...' rather than a public service announcement on current Covid rules in Ireland!! Anyway ... thanks for your kind words ... it's appreciated! Hopefully when it's all over we can have an international post-Covid party weekend mandated by law.

• 1 month ago

I like JAMESON!!!........😂😂😂😂

Attachment image
    Source(s): My man Holo Holo will make it disappear!!!...... Hello fellas!!!......🙂🙂🙂🙂
  • 1 month ago

Proper No. Twelve!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.