Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 1 month ago

can youtube be a source of income?

for middle class family?   like for example $3000 a month and working full time making "tutorials".    For someone who has been professionally for 10 years......

Update:

".... who has been working in the field for 10 years".

Update 2:

not just a fresh college graduate

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Someone with 2 million views showed their payment screen... they made a total of $1,100 for the entire year.   It's not a get rich option.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Maybe .000001% can make ANY money. $3000 a month would be far, far less. Maybe 1 in 100,000 million people.

Do you like those odds?

• 1 month ago

Not for someone who asks here. There must be 1001 articles you can search for online that will provide better insight then what you might find here. I used to follow a youtuber who professed to make a large amount of money from youtube. It was all about him capturing a large audience and youtube paid him based on the ads that would be seen by all his viewers. This was some years back and I do not know the current profitability of doing what he did. There are a **** ton of how to youtubers, so I suspect the ability for one person to capture a large enough audience to be real profitable has fallen. Just like everyone and thir brother trying to sell the same crap on ebay, nobody makes much doing that either.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.