Explicit description of these men?

How to describe a character 

• garry

they will lie as long as they get there thing in , then dump you ..unless he enjoyed it .then he will keep it in till you are pregnant and then dumps you ..

• ?

What men?

Please post a question that we can understand and actually help you with.

• Marli

Explicit : clearly expressed. Direct.

Implicit : implied, expressed in an indirect way.

Google those words for definitions.

Then Google "explicit description" for examples of the phrase.

Google is your friend. Learn how to do keyword searches. Here, read and learn: https://www.google.com/search?q=writing+describing...

I asked a few friends if they had ever watched the film, or if they had heard about the claims that the film made. Most of their immediate reactions were something along the lines of, "You're watching a vegan propaganda film and taking to heart the facts given without further research?" My response was no. First and foremost, that is an explicit assumption, and second, the reason I was even asking around was to get a broader perspective.

What is explicit description