Do you see your trash-bin as half-empty or half-full?
- RRLv 61 month agoFavourite answer
I try to keep a lid on it
- roderick_youngLv 71 month ago
Half-full. But as I am a raccoon, that makes me an optimist.
- Laughing BOYLv 71 month ago
We're really SLOPPY...... So we DON'T use a BIN...... We just THROW the TRASH on the FLOOR...... It's ALMOST half FULL.......😂😂😂😂
- Mr. WrestlingLv 71 month ago
Well, my trash pick-up day is Wednesday, and at that time, it's
1/2 full cause the city workers suck at their jobs.
It's not like it's hard. I mean, the Truck is doing the work.Source(s): WWE Still Sucks
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- geezerLv 71 month ago
A bin is 'half full' ... because you are 'filling' it up, and not taking things out of it.
On the other hand, a glass of water is 'half empty' because you are drinking from it.
- JackolanternLv 71 month ago
I view it as half empty. But my wife always views it as half full and just about to run over!
- Little Big ManLv 71 month ago
The thing is it's always full.
Yo RR nice one LOL.
- FLv 71 month ago
Since the council changed to fortnightly collection, it’s normally well over half full.
- Big KahunaLv 71 month ago
My trash bin runneth over.
- ChaiTeaLv 61 month ago
It's full until Mrs H can get her DVD collection organized and out of the trunk.
- 1 month ago
Half full. The reason water can be seen as half empty is because it is going down in contents.