Can you THINK of a GOOD reason to PERFORM a BAD deed......😂😂😂😂?

CT....... Honestly one of my favorite bands.......👍😂👍😂

I answered (as Austin) but it may not be showing...

I need to make a new account, Boobies. This one seems to trigger 'feminist' histrionics.  'Oliver' is a guy-joking-with-guys character...but young feminista parrots feel that men should not be allowed to BE men now. (Whaa?) So I get deletions from women I'd actually liked and was following.  ...You know it's like blacks are being RACIST against whites BIG TIME now, while claiming racism is intolerable. And women, similarly are acting OPPRESSIVELY SEXIST, while claiming oppressive sexism is wrong.   ..What happened to LIVE AND LET LIVE? *sigh* Well, after 4 years of Trump, I have no energy left for battling with dummies! It was time for a new gig anyway. ANY SUGGESTIONS? How about if I become "The Modern MASCULINIST"?? (Oh yea, he'd be all

"HOW DARE YOU WOMEN BE FEMALE!! THAT OFFENDS ME!!  RARRR!!  :D :D

Source(s): 1st & 2nd wave feminism was heroic. But what goes on now with young women combatively bleating we need to "END GENDER" & trick guys into wearing pink & using soy...JFC! (And they tattoo themselves like circus workers, then wonder why men dont treat them as nice (or want them! lol). ..I'm glad I'm past the need to mate, because it's like this. I said to someone the new Lost In Space series is all female leads & weak men, & thats awful, because if women wanted their own show their own way, fine, really!, BUT THEY DID THIS TO OUR SHOW! Thats not okay. So he posts a crying emoji & tells me I'm supposed to support 'STRONG WOMEN'. (I honestly thought he was talking about circus workers! I don't know that term! But rather than explain it to me, he posts a crying emoji, because he's a good 'WEAK MAN' for his STRONG WOMAN! :( --> Ladies, you can have equality, OR have suffrage revoked. BUT YOURE NOT GETTING THE TOP.
  • ?

That sounds like a bad idea...

• Pronk

Yes INN-DEED...

RR gave me a hotel;

The inn-spectre said,

“This place is haunted,& there’s BOO-KOO problems with it.”

comment-I’m watching a 2 hour Van Hagar concert on my bigASS smart tv...No ticket purchase needed! I luv modern technology!

I think it’s so cool how Eddie tapped the guitar neck with both hands sometimes,like he was playing a piano..🎼🧐👍

Yes,I couldn't HELP myself.She had a GUN to my HEAD.

No, but  price is a good reason for "Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap"

Source(s): AC/DC