Telekinetic Enemies ?

I got this game I'm making w/ telekinesis as the main theme.  How should the enemies use ther telekinetic skills? I'm basically looking for skills, moves to give the enemies. Like the ability to pull guns from your hostler w/ their telekinesis, or to just simply throw things at you. What should they do?  

i recently played "Control" and while it looks awesome, having both a gun and powers was not very fun.  instead on either style being really fun, both were just mediocre.. so i say they can throw things at you, cause tornados of stuff to fly at you, physically throw the player like a ragdoll, the game would be more fun if the physics were good...and maybe even punches with a force of energy behind it

The enemies just using their powers to unholster your gun or move objects seems like a good idea!