Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

If your wife kicked you out of the house after you rejected your teenage daughter's relationship with a rich Muslim man, what should you do?

And she argues, "I honestly don't how Dad thinks he can control a woman's body's choices like that", to which her mother replies wearily, "Well, he's a racist old man living in the past, sweetheart, what do you expect?"

Islam isn't a race

It depends on your daughter's age .If she is a minor you can report that guy for rape and your wife for aiding and abetting .

You rejected her relationship because he’s a different religion? That’s messed up. I’m proud of your wife’s choices 

stop being racist lol haha

I would move back into the house that I jointly own with her and file for divorce. I would also push for your entitled 50% of assets and hold your ground. I'd do the same as you did if either my daughters had acted in a similar way.

Tell your wife she only has herself to blame for marrying you. 

I would stop being high and mighty and cut out the preaching  . Chances are you will be there to gloat when this man has what he wanted from her and it will all be over . Right now just submit and be quiet , tell your wife you want to be there in case your daughter needs you. The muslim is likely to want a wife who follows his religions customs such as wearing a hijab .

In real life, the father isn't going anywhere, the slut daughter is...but I guess its your dreamworld, you can tell the tale however you see fit?

• Kelley

It is illegal for men to marry girls.

She's not big or tough enough to kick me out. I would kick the daughter out.