Barn find old rusty 36 Chevy. Friend photo photo shopped one for me. Should we do it?

The original car in the picture isn't mine. Mine's a rusted hulk sitting under a pile of God knows what in a barn. It has no wheels and no running gear or interior.

Update:

CHOPPED - SECTIONED - CHANNELED - LOWERED - small block 350 Chev - Tremec 5 speed - new suspension f&r + MORE !!

Update 2:

The more we think on it the more plausible it becomes. We've all built hot rods before (3 for me). And nobody has done one like this before either.

A decision will be made once we dig the car out from the barn.

BONUS --- the farmer doesn't want any money if we cart away the krap sitting on top of the car too.

Attachment image

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Do you have 50-100K sitting around? If not do you have the skills required to fit it to a frame and supply all new running gear and 30-60K in parts to do it? Those are the determining factors - but it would be a very cool hot-rod.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Looks like it will be fun. Take body off frame. Then, the fun begins. You have to fabricate & chop. Good luck.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

It's worth more if you don't.

• Kieth
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Maybe you should Google felony fraud before you do. Conspiracy to commit a felony buys you twenty to life.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Such projects will always be a labor of love. If it makes you smile, then do it. Would be beautiful to see restored. But the cost may be exorbitant.

• Matt85
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Sorry, I don't know what you are asking. Cool car though.😎

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.