Houdini asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Were you as surprised as the Biden team was to discover there was no plan for vaccine distribution assembled by Trump's team?

"Biden is inheriting a nonexistent COVID-19 vaccine plan from Trump administration"

https://www.fox61.com/article/news/health/coronavi...

18 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

No worries they will find it where Joe left it he just can not remember where he put it. Funny how a lot of vaccine was in peoples arms before the Biden clowns took over. So spread your bull to somebody else. 

Joe says he going to do a million shots a day surprise joe they were doing a million plus before you were in the office. Did you not say your covid team has been on this for weeks doing what if your that unprepared. The crap is knee deep and rising.

Maybe if handy Andy in New York was not such a idiot they would not have had to throw out a third of the vaccine sent to him.

• 1 month ago

tRump's plan was for it to magically disappear, but I really wish he had followed his own advice and injected bleach. 

• Pete
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

No idea. Maybe Canada should trade more and start selling more oil to China.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Trump and those around him have been too busy denying the result of the election. Trump lost interest in the vaccine when it wasn't ready in time for the election. Now Federal officials are having to search for stocks of the vaccine with the possibility that some has gone out of date.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Alan H
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not in the least  ; par for the course

• xg6
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Compassionate Republican is an oxymoron  

• 1 month ago

You're being a little harsh on Trump .

He's had a lot to think about these last two months -- he really hasn't had time to think about anyone else.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Very surprised. He really thinks the virus is a hoax like he said.

• 1 month ago

Actually yes.

I knew they were incompetent but not in my worst nightmare did I think that they could sink to that level of negligence. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. Trump never cared about covid. His overpriced healthcare plan that nobody else on earth can get made him immune to the effects of the virus, so what should he care?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.