One cable to supply 220v electronic?

Does it work if I use only one cable (110v) splitted in two halves then connect the 220v electronic with it?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

would have to see and understand your specific situation. 

I would consult a local qualified electrician, safety is most important.

• 1 month ago

It will work, get someone to help you who has experience. Potential to hurt yourself or cause fire.

• 1 month ago

In many non-industrial nations, the electrical stockpile is exceptionally unpredictable, and ... Connector links or fittings can be utilized which take one of the stages... nations are double voltage with settings for 100-120V and 220-240V.

• 1 month ago

Having to ask this you best consult an electrician.

ONLY if you know exactly what you are doing you can do that without burning down the house.

Obvious you are in north America where the 220v service is split to 2 110  volt service.

Not so in much of Europe where everything is one, 220 V service

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • garry
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

see an electrician for advice , i know in america 110 volt is standard but boilers run on 240 volt ,  just your frequecy is 60 htz campared for 50 hrtz else where .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No that wont work

• Tony B
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

If a device requires 220 volts then the supply to it needs to be 220 volts. 110 volts won't work.

• 1 month ago

The way your question is worded    

makes understanding it correctly impossible.    

Get help from an electrician near you. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

220 is two 110 lines.

Have a qualified Electrician set it up.

It requires a Permit, and Inspection by the city.

[Most Laundry Dryers, and Kitchen Oven's are 220]

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.