please suggest me your advice?

Hello all,

My situations like i need intelligent agent to solve my problem

Actually my wife have an affair with my big brother and once i knew this

(actually i knew this via a sound recorder means i put a sound recorder to my room and i have very low distinguished sounds there)

once i got this evidence i was out of control and without collecting strong evidence i go up to my wife and started shouting and talk to my family all

but my brother have too much good reputation so none of them agree with me

sounds are quite low and they both defend and prove me wrong

now how can i reveal the truth

i do set up a divorce and she left me but how can i reveal the truth

may you please help me i am 100% sure they both have affair and for reputation they both do not reveal the truth

now what to do how to reveal the truth

my family think that i am crazy

3 Answers

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    this is from google translate?   well according to your law, they should be "thrown rock until dead".......   and next time, find somebody who really likes you, salam

  • 1 month ago

    Pray to saint healer greatmartyr Panteleimon to heal your broken heart.

  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    Hi. Pls keep your cool. Think about what to say to your wife. Shouting do not solve matters. It maybe you are imagining too much. Bring your wife and see a counselor.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.