Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsAstronomy & Space · 1 month ago

Are you planning to stick around till 2050, so you could partake in Elon Mask's Mars colonozation?

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You said as if we can fix our own age on this earth.

• 1 month ago

So Elon will be wearing a mask when he colonozizes Mars?  I'd like to stick around 'til 2050, although by then I'll be 107 years old.

• garry
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

wheres elon mask from , never heard of a chistian name like elon , has anyone heard of it .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I'll be sixty five years young during such period zxjwkvc

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I expect to have my own base established on Mars long before then.

• 1 month ago

I would hope Elon Musk is not biased against the elderly, as I will be 111 years old in 2050, but would gladly try living on Mars then.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

@ReductioAdAstronomicus

Have you heard of the middle class quickly going into oblivion? 

• 1 month ago

Why anyone except the homeless, hopeless and destitute with nothing to lose would suffer the deprivations of being stranded in a desolate, airless, irradiated desert is a subject for psychological study. Words like hype, brainwashing and gullibility spring to mind.

Why would I want to give up all the experiences, fresh air, clean water, open spaces, and natural environment of Earth just to be stuck in some cramped, overcrowded, stuffy "abode", controlled by a businessman with a part time obsession with sc-ifi?

Just think it through: why would you want to squander your life on such BS?

• 1 month ago

I'm certainly going to try.

• 1 month ago

In all irony I just saw (one of the last allowed) Looney Tunes episodes about something a skit... and the latter part portrayed the year 2056... with a dude wearing what appears to be a space suit and Jetsons-like flying vehicles... 

Further heaping the irony I DID apply for a spot in Mars colonization... in the very least willing to participate in a sleep study...

Alas those 1%ers took my $40 application fee and didn't mention that the criteria was actually reserved for only NASA-caliber people.

That is why I hope (and know) that it will fail miserably. 

You just don't get away with doing that to people trying to make an honest living. 

Karma... period.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.