Do you trust this Covid vaccine? ?

I'm 50/50 about it - very hopeful, but also hesitant bcuz it was rushed into production. So I'm happy to wait 2-3 months til they see its true effectiveness in the real world. 

• Audrey

No. but i'm getting it anyway. It's either that or suicide. Face diapers are disgusting.

Yep, had my first shot (moderna) already and am scheduled for the booster in a few weeks. I had some mild chills, body aches, and arm pain that lasted 1 day. Overall, it was very tolerable and I wouldn't hesitate to get it again.

• Sky

Yes I do, because I know how it's made, what goes into it, what kind of steps are in place to make sure it is very precisely made to the highest standards of formulation and sterility, and the integrity of the people making it.  I've also had my first dose of it already and will have my booster shot in a couple weeks.