Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

who is better, becky lynch or victoria?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • In my opinion, The Women who left WrestleMania 35 with both The Raw Women's Title and Smackdown Women's Titles: The Man Becky Lynch. Beating both Ronda Rousey and Charlotte Flair the same night in The Main Event at WrestleMania looks pretty good on your Resume, don't you think?

• 1 month ago

Becky Lynch is better.

• 1 month ago

Its an unfair comparison, Victoria is a legend in her own right, she had the best women's finisher ever and really is a true pioneer of the women's division.

But, and this is a big BUT, 

Becky Lynch has transcended women's wrestling too a whole other level, there is no women's wrestler who has gotten as popular as she did. She is in a league of her own, and will be for a long time. She will always be on the mount rush more of women's wrestlers now, stars like Trish and Lita and Beth all put women's wrestling on the map but none of them transcended women's wrestling to the main event of Wrestlemania, none of them got it to the stage that Becky did.(And no it wasn't just a work, the fans wanted Becky to main event mania)In terms of popularity and being over.. Becky  was the first "true" star that was just as big as the men in terms of popularity. Nothing against Victoria, and not even just Victoria, you cannot compare anybody to Becky Lynch at this stage. She is the biggest female star in the history of the business. Hands down!

• 1 month ago

Becky Lynch because she can wrestle and shes hot, i like her long orange hair

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

ZERO ARE BETTER

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The one with the biggest breast

• Duck
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Becky Lynch.  But I prefer Asuka.

• 1 month ago

Becky Lynch.         

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.