Bill
Bill asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

So what do you think about your money going to pay for abortion providers ?

Yup, Biden just reversed an executive order barring that. Yeah..

A government that accepts the homicide of the most innocent deserves nothing but destruction.

Maybe if cheating Biden wants the unity that he keeps talking about he should stop intentionally pissing off half of the country. That might be a good idea. 

@Zirp: When abortion was legal most women got illegal abortions through doctors, which is why hospitals would find themselves raided by the government when caught providing illegal abortions. 

@Zirp: And I see nothing wrong with killers dying when attempting to kill another human. How would society be better served by killers being more likely to live through it? 

@rick: How is killing the child more humane than the child growing up poor? Do try to make sense. 

Also, many abortions are done by well off women, you know. 

*When abortion was illegal, not when abortion was legal. Silly typo. 

@Anonymous: Liberals are always saying that they are all that is needed to pay for their ideas and yet they always end up forcing everyone to pay for them. Sounds to me like liberals are just a*ssholes. 

@Richard: Care to tell me how the ZEF is the body of the woman? And Planned Parenthood is a billion dollar organization, so exactly why do they need any government money? 

@Richard: You should also look over how much money Planned Parenthood gave politicians in 2020 and then ask yourself how they are able to afford spending all that money, while at the same time requiring taxpayer money to provide their services. You might as well check the yearly salary of their CEO too and ask yourself how they are able to pay her that salary when apparently they need government assistance. 

@Anonymous: I didn't say anything about money going to abortions, you know. Saying that, I don't believe that planned parenthood is not spending the money on abortions along with other services. 

@Anonymous: So again, why does planned parenthood need taxpayer money? Simply saying they provide women services does not warrant giving them taxpayer money. Women do not need the government to pay for their services and a billion dollar organization does not need government assistance. There is no just reason to provide planned parenthood a thing. 

@Not Really a Doctor: Planned Parenthood according to their own statistics does more than 300,000 abortions a year. There is over 600,000 abortions a year giving planned parenthood the honor of doing almost half of the abortions every year.  

@Not Really a Doctor: I have posted several answers and questions over the years to show my disapproval of IVF and their practice of killing embryos. 

@Nat: I didn't even mention anything about war. For your information though, I'm an non-interventionist and was in fact a libertarian when I was in my twenties and most of my thirties. 

@armouror: Gotta love how finances is somehow an argument for killing innocent parties. Do you ever ponder the prospect that your morals are sh*it? 

@finc: I was born in the wrong century for a lot of things. The more time that goes past and the older I get the more I become in strong disagreement with the government and the society I live in. It's honestly not fun to live in a society that you share little in common with.  

@finc: I do however agree with you that pro-choice arguments are pathetic. They not only ignore biological facts, but ignore all responsible women have towards their pregnancies and commonly wonder off into arguments that are pro-genocide.  

@Green Puffin: Guns also kill rapists and home invaders, so...

@Anonymous: I said abortion providers because the order speaks towards funding abortion providers. lol

@Sydney: Comparing life support to pregnancy is more than a little absurd. The one is maintaining the life of a person that has had their body fail to the point they can not survive without a machine, while the other is depending on its mother as part of the natural process of development. 

Abortion is cheaper than supporting an unwanted child for 18 years

Must be Free and only a woman's Choice

and it is Not Murder because it is on a Life support system the Mother

Note I am an Anglican Catholic

• garry

dont mind help out a rapist or some one who forces a woman to become pregnant after you got them pregnant and dont want anything to do with the  kid , do you , yep make men pay the costs .

I'd rather pay for Abortions than guns that kill fully formed babies, children, adults and beloved pets and innocent wild animals.

Cheaper than Providing for an Unwanted child for 18 years

I survived WW2 the USA put Hitler in Power then financed him up to 1945 now that is a Nation of Low Morals

Bill, you're not a stupid man and are fairly well read, so you're being deliberately disingenuous.  Biden is not able to reverse the Hyde Amendment, only undo executive orders.  No tax dollars are being spent on abortions.  I am delighted to have funding restored to women's health providers.  Planned Parenthood is often the ONLY regular healthcare (as in not a trip to ER) low income women have access to.  Most of PP's work is not abortions.  They offer important screening and preventative care along with all sexual health matters.  When actually have a consultation for something else in their remit such as a smear test the medically trained staff frequently field other questions, much like when you go to your general practitioner for your sciatica and bring up that other thing that's been niggling you.  They can offer reassurance, advice, or urge someone reluctant to see a doctor to actually go seek healthcare.  So, yeah, I am very happy about this.

I am ok with that, since you are probably referring to Planned Parenthood. They do more than abortions, ya know. Besides, women should be allowed to do what they want with their own bodies.

The taxpayer money that comes from pro choice people is enough to cover that part of the expenditure.

I don't agree with my tax dollars being used to facilitate murder. 

Fewer young women dying in illegal abortions

Fewer girls dropping out of schol to take care of a baby

Fewer babies that nobody needs

I'm all for it