What will the next four years under Biden and Harris bring?
As President Donald J. Trump leaves the White House, I am making this post so it will show back up as a future memory. This isn’t a political dispute. I am genuinely curious what the next 4 years will bring:
Yesterday was the day the Biden/Harris administration took over the White House. They also have majority in Senate and Congress who are also of the same party.
• Gas is currently under $2.50 per gallon.
• Interest rates are 2.25 percent for a 30-year mortgage.
• The stock market closed at 30829.40 though we have been fighting COVID for 11 months.
• Our GDP growth for the 3rd Qtr was 33.1 percent.
• We had the best economy ever until COVID and it is recovering well.
• We have not had any new wars or conflicts in the last 4 years.
• North Korea has been under control and has not been testing any missiles.
• ISIS has not been heard from for over 3 years.
• The housing market is the strongest it has been in years.
• Homes have appreciated at an unbelievable rate and sell well.
• And let’s not forget that peace deals in the Middle East were signed by 4 countries—unprecedented!
• Unemployment sits at 6.7% in spite of COVID.
Your opinions please.
Gosh, it's like you don't believe midterms exist. We'll know in two years if the country is happy with what the Biden administration is doing.
@ ? The pipe line does not provide fuel for the U.S. The pipeline was to get to the refineries to sell to foreign nations, and Antifa in Portland & Seattle is a lie. It is not an organization, it's an anti-fascism ideal. You people lie threw you teeth. Gas in California has always been higher than the rest of the country, Arizona, too. (?)You are a little warped on credit for Trump. This is a Democracy, and no Autocrat will ever destroy it. The biggest Problem is Trump delayed action on the virus, calling it a hoax for 2 months, only when the numbers got out of hand, did he finally do something. Trump is a liar, a crook a Putin wannabe. And not fit for ANY public office.
- DesireLv 71 month ago
I just paid $3.55 a gallon in California today for premium gas Thanks Biden for closing the pipeline. Today Portland and Seattle are rioting and burning with signs saying Fu*k Biden. These rioters have been tagged as Antifa.
- samLv 71 month ago
Will know in 4 years
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- Anonymous1 month ago
NK still tests missiles, Isis is still active. Peace deal was between countries that have never been at war.
- Anonymous1 month ago
Pain and suffering for the average American.