Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Husband says i make eye contact with other men in public.?

I don't do it on purpose it just happens. He says giving attention by doing so. 

Sounds like he's insecure and deflecting this on you zxjq

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

Avoid eye contact and look down at their d1cks.  Then tell your husband that his looks smaller

• garry

do big deal you flirt , nice to know my wife still is attractive or is it ok for him to perve on women ..he looks so why cant you !!!!

It is normal, when your not around, i bet your husband does

we all like to be looked at admired and thought of as attractive 

women flirt with me and my wife says it is my imagination 

I want her to appreciate I am desirable and then show me in her actions I am protected property ... 

I no longer mention it --- she fails to see me as a sex object. this is a kick in the stomach 

your man is being silly ,, often I see men with hot dressed women they must know even man (normal man) is looking (I would be proud if my wife tired a little be attractive)  

it does not matter where you build up a appetite as long as you eat at home 

note on these moments hump his brains out show him how he it the one 

Husband is jealous and controlling. Be careful. 

Your man needs to chill out.....  unless you smile at the guy and talk to him, it is just nothing.   People look at each other in public to notice the people.  Or maybe the guy was looking for his wife.   

I (male) have noticed that Women in general, looked at me.   I dont think that they were attracted to me.  It is just people looked at other people for a second to see the people around them.   If a woman looked at me for 5 seconds, then I think she wants me to talk to her.....

PS: I'm not good looking but maybe people look at me because I look "kind" or "a nice person".    some people I just met told me that....

• Well, not looking at other people, like ever, like anywhere, like anytime, you'd have to be friggin blind.

It maybe be that your husband is just jealous, or is the actual "looking at other guys" more than just a passing glance when walking? Like the other guy "seed history" said in his comment, you can't just be looking at your plate or the floor the rest of your friggin life, but if the eye contact is more, and giving the impression to the other guys there could be something more, than that kind of eye contact is a no-no.

But I hope you are allowed to have guy friends. I have guy friends and my hubby has girl friends and neither one of us is jealous, we trust each other completely. If he doesn't trust you then you guys need to talk.

Is it just eye contact or more? If you make eye contact with a guy, the guy notices, thinks you are flirting and he smiles at you, you get embarrassed and then you smile back at him. What is the context? Walking down the street, or a group of friends meeting up for a meal or at some social event, If the latter then I can understand that this is probably more threatening to your husband. He knows this other guy now knows you are interested and he may be concerned that guy may try to slip you his phone number and arrange to meet up privately.

• KTJoe

Wear sunglasses, so to spy a handsome hunk walking by, hey men/husband gawk at women all the time be it in our presence or alone.