Joey

Poll: Do you read books?

I Do my favorites are the Goosebumps books from the 90's

We have around 7,000 books in this house.

So yes.

Not regularly, no.

It never appealed to me.

If I had to do a book report I would literally skim the book.

Someone lent me "The Hobbit" and I don't think I read past the first page.

Harry Potter was the only one that ever really captivated me BUT - I only read 1 through 4 and haven't seen even one of the movies. 

Being 39 and having never been on a date I have been looking for answers so I did, though, read a book about ASD from cover to cover, but it was not a very thick book.

I also watched a movie "Of Mice And Men" and after finding out after-the-fact that it was first a book I read that book when upon chance I saw a copy of it in the basement of my stepdad's childhood home, cover-to-cover and probably in about an hour. 

The movie was brutal so I wanted to see what the book it was based on was like. 

Never touch them. 

Yes. 

Non fiction is good. But I like real books, not online editions.

Yes, I do but mainly Native American History books. 

ps, May I thank you for the BA Sav.

yes           

I do.

More Kindle lately though since it is more convenient. I have a ton of options without having to go out or clutter my house up with 1000's of books

• Mark

All the time.                                        .

All the books. So many books. I like historical fiction, modern fiction, and fantasy best. I will spring for a trashy, easy beach read here and there, though.

No I stopped reading books in childhood.