Why were the only riots on Joe Biden's inauguration day perpetrated by the left; didn't the MSM promise us the right would be doing that?

The 26,000 troops at the Capitol was a win-win for Biden.  No one showed up so he can say, See, we defeated the right wing terrorists.

• david

I see you don't watch the news very much. Cartoons are more your speed?

Reported for lies and rant

Crawl  back under your radical right wing rock and cease with subversive and disruptive fantasies. 

Why would leftists support Donald Trump? That story doesn't add up.

Fascist fighting against the other Fascist !!!!

Let's just hope for America's sake that they both mortally wound each other and expose themselves for the Tyrants they truly are (To the degree that the Propagandist in the Media CAN'T Cover it up!)

Liberal groups have been rioting non stop for several months.  No reason to suddenly stop now.  

Sorry, I didn't get that promise in writing

They were right wingers dressed as leftists. I have learned much from the Trumpkins with my impermeable wall of ignorance and bias.

Biden supports burning cities, riots, looting, and cop murder. These democrat domestic terrorists know this and will take full advantage.