Why were the only riots on Joe Biden's inauguration day perpetrated by the left; didn't the MSM promise us the right would be doing that?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

The 26,000 troops at the Capitol was a win-win for Biden.  No one showed up so he can say, See, we defeated the right wing terrorists.

• david
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

I see you don't watch the news very much. Cartoons are more your speed?

• 1 month ago

Reported for lies and rant

• 1 month ago

Crawl  back under your radical right wing rock and cease with subversive and disruptive fantasies. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Why would leftists support Donald Trump? That story doesn't add up.

• 1 month ago

Fascist fighting against the other Fascist !!!!

Let's just hope for America's sake that they both mortally wound each other and expose themselves for the Tyrants they truly are (To the degree that the Propagandist in the Media CAN'T Cover it up!)

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Liberal groups have been rioting non stop for several months.  No reason to suddenly stop now.  

• 1 month ago

Sorry, I didn't get that promise in writing

Attachment image
  • 1 month ago

They were right wingers dressed as leftists. I have learned much from the Trumpkins with my impermeable wall of ignorance and bias.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Biden supports burning cities, riots, looting, and cop murder. These democrat domestic terrorists know this and will take full advantage.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.