Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 month ago

Which Zodiac sign is strongly attracted to Scorpio females in your experience?

Cancer, Pisces and Capricorn

• mhiaa

As a Scorpio sun I am constantly attracting Taurus, Cancers seeking strong mommy figures and for some odd reason Geminis and Sagitarrius are fascinated by me.  But a lot has to do with the other planets.  Supposedly mars shows males you are attracted to or ones you attract.  My mars is in Libra, yet I have never dated a Libra, nor has a Libra man ever approached me.  Hah, too strong I guess.  Anyway, I seem to attract powerful men, and the opposite; weak needy men.  Go figure. 

If I remember right one of my best friends has a Taurus husband and she is Scorpio. Taurus guys are so loyal...they have been married over half a century.

Cancer, Pisces and Capricorn

• Janet

In my experience (as a professionally-certified astrologer with over 45 years experience) ... and in the experience of the actual astrologers ...

No one is ONE Sign .. our zodiac Sign is just 2% of our entire personal birthchart and we all have all 12 zodiac Signs in our chart.

Also, Signs do not indicate attraction.  Attraction depends on how my 10 planets and Ascendant interact with your 10 planets and Ascendant. This is not determine by the Signs these are in, but on the distance, measured in degrees (every circle is 360-degrees around, and the zodiac is a circle).

The strongest attraction happens when one person has their Ascendant or Descendant conjunct (no more than 8 degrees apart) with the other person's Sun or Moon or Venus or Mars.  Not only is this a strong mutual attraction, but it is likely to be a lasting attraction. And as long as one/both are sufficiently mature, emotionally, the relationship might last a lifetime.

For instance, if you have your Venus at 2 degrees of Aries, and someone else has their Ascendant at 28 Pisces, the distance between is only 4 degrees, so there is this strong lasting attraction.

These distances are called "synastry aspects", and all chart comparisons have both harmonious synastry aspects with someone else, and also discordant/conflicting aspects with someone else. So what makes the difference is not how much chemistry there is, but whether or not both are mature enough to not be TOO dysfunctional, emotionally, and whether or not both are mature enough to work through the inevitable conflicts.  

Astrology cannot tell you how mature someone may have become since they were born. All it shows is the influence on our inner dynamics that we are born with but whether or not we outgrow those influences.

So ... IF you have someone in particular in mind, this is how you look at the astrological influences on how you both react to each other.

First, get the birthdata .. for both people, the day-month-year, the location of the birthplace (city/town .. or longitude/latitude), and MOST IMPORTANTLY, the EXACT time of birth to the minute (check the birthcertificate).  You cannot get accurate results with an inaccurate birth time.

Once you have the birthdata for both, this site does a decent-enough job for beginners, doing up an instant free report and summary from the birthdata you enter:

https://horoscopes.astro-seek.com/synastry-chart-o...

But Signs won't tell you anything.  Sun sign astrology cannot work with true individual astrology (few readers know real astrology) so they make money by selling you fake astrology, including comparing Signs for romance.  

Anyone who refers to someone as ONE Sign is only showing that they either are scamming you, or have swallowed the scam of Sun-Sign astrology.

I am Aquarius, I don't find Scorpio attractive. My brother is Scorpio. One Virgo girl had huge crush on him. But I don't know about female Scorpio.

I'm a scorpio and idk about attracted i would say people are drawn to me. I am pretty but i have a puzzling personality... Ppl are def drawn and think I'm pretty. Men and women. It is like moth to a flame ppl dont know what to make of me. 

As for attraction let me date you is for more outgoing signs.  

Ppl approach me and think wow that chick is different! Lol! 

They dont know if they want to be attracted or not!

All ! ;))

Source(s): #yeah
  • Kathy

Zodiac signs has nothing to do with who is attracted to whom.

🥴😊

Leos.

Both have abnormally high sex drives. So naturally they gravitate toward each other.

Literally.