Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMental Health · 2 months ago

Is there enough vacations in Scotland for EVERYONE!! ?

So I have panic disorder and this is really making me anxious, the question is simple, will there be enough vacations in Scotland’s for absolutely everyone ? 

Of course there will. There will be enough for the whole world because big pharma is driven by profits.

You probably mean vaccines instead of vacations. So like every other day just take a bunch of selfies & post them on social media & live in ignorance b/c you're apparently to stupid to communicate properly.

Scotland's what?

Yes, there will be because manufacturers are working flat out to make more.  There isn't a finite amount, they'll keep manufacturing it as long as it's needed.  I'm in Scotland and I'm neither a keyworker nor clinically vulnerable and I've already been given a date for my vaccination.  I'm impressed by the level of organisation.

Are you talking about vaccinations?? Don't panic. Initially, they may run out temporarily, but eventually, as they start producing more, there will be enough for everyone. 

There will be enough vacations. They're easy to have, afterall. Sometimes, the idea of hanging out in my cupboard, away from the world, with tea and toast, sounds like a wonderful idea. See how easy vacations are to come by?

• garry

only good thing about scotland are the women , forget about the rest of it ..

Anyone can take a vacation anytime they like.

If you mean VACCINATIONS, yes there are enough in Scotland for everyone.

I'm a foreigner and I can't answer that but I do know some useful things about panic disorder. This answer was rated Best, 5 Stars -

https://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20...

As per most world leaders, it is likely Nicola Sturgeon is ensuring the Coronavirus vaccine will be available for all of Scotland's citizens.

• Tavy

Yes there will be. The manufacturers are working flat out.