For dinner tonight I had pizza, spaghetti, and broccoli. Is the pizza and spaghetti too much starch?

At a very upscale Italian restaurant in New York City, I was served a small portion of spaghetti with my entree, which was breaded. I had the same experience at a nice restaurant in Venice, Italy. There’s nothing wrong with having spaghetti and pizza at the same time.

Notwithstanding steak, the eatery additionally serves fish, pizza, and pasta. 1 ... also, Wine Matches: Big prawns cooked essentially, mollusks, some fish and pasta dishes as well. ... When cooking the pasta add the broccoli florets 1-2 minutes before the finish... also, many can be utilized as supper bases rather than bland pasta or white rice.

Only if you had a lot. Compare the pizza with the garlic bread you might have had instead. If it's a big difference then yeah that's a lot.

Yes. Pick one or the other. They are both main dishes

• Jane

I wouldn't have pizza with spaghetti or broccoli, I would just have pizza. A pepperoni pizza with some veg on it like sweet peppers, loads of cheese. Followed by choc brownies. Weekend treat night, in lockdown with Netflix cuddled up with hubs.

Then during the week, I try to eat healthy and plan ahead for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I sound so well balanced but chocolate and snacks are in there !! 

Waaaaaaaaaaay too much.

• denise

Not 'too' much but its not usually eaten in the same meal,  broccoli & spaghetti is good together, And maybe pizza & salad for another meal?. 

I think of Pizza as a meal.  Spaghetti is a meal.  I would not serve the two at the same time. 

• ?

Depends on how much of each you ate - a piece of pizza and small bowl of leftover spaghetti - not a problem. 

• kswck2

Depends on your metabolism.