Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

what are some recommended alternative Covid vaccines I don't trust Pfizer?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • jeff
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I got one that I found on Craigslist from a company called BioLab or something.  They only charged me $150 which seemed pretty reasonable since they said I would not be able to get the virus.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Nothing is advised because this virus is total rubbish zx

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

• 1 month ago

There are 400,000 deaths from complications of COVID-19. Why do you mistrust Pfizer? Johnson&Johnson's vaccine is in its 3rd trial and should be should be announced very soon. I am a military veteran, and I will receive the vaccine on Sunday because I am over age 75. I never had a reaction to all the vaccines soldiers must receive. I have had an annual flu shot since 1976 and never had the flu. I do not know why my immune system is so good. With the national slow-down of vaccines, if I were you I would not gamble about the manufacturer of the vaccine and accept it to maybe prolong your life.

• 1 month ago

If we knew that things would be  moving faster. Someone is deliberately sabotaging the distribution.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • mokrie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Right now the only other choice is Moderna vaccine. A third is still to be approved.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.