Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthOther - Health · 2 months ago

what are some recommended alternative Covid vaccines I don't trust Pfizer?

• jeff

I got one that I found on Craigslist from a company called BioLab or something.  They only charged me $150 which seemed pretty reasonable since they said I would not be able to get the virus.

Nothing is advised because this virus is total rubbish zx

. . . . . . . . . .

🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳🔳

There are 400,000 deaths from complications of COVID-19. Why do you mistrust Pfizer? Johnson&Johnson's vaccine is in its 3rd trial and should be should be announced very soon. I am a military veteran, and I will receive the vaccine on Sunday because I am over age 75. I never had a reaction to all the vaccines soldiers must receive. I have had an annual flu shot since 1976 and never had the flu. I do not know why my immune system is so good. With the national slow-down of vaccines, if I were you I would not gamble about the manufacturer of the vaccine and accept it to maybe prolong your life.

If we knew that things would be  moving faster. Someone is deliberately sabotaging the distribution.

• mokrie

Right now the only other choice is Moderna vaccine. A third is still to be approved.