doesn't america feel better already?

The whole world.......

Nope Trump was great

Yeah things are back to normal a 50 year career corrupt politician on the take is back in dharge.

Nope, he's already showing he is more concerned with ensuring benefits to government workers over citizens, and trying to kill the Keystone XL pipeline to aid DNC contributor Warren Buffet's Burlington Northern railroad while increasing risks and costs to energy users (all of us).  Same old Democrats. 

• KTJoe

Oh be quiet; Do you have citizenshp?. As before America is feeling better than ever.

• Phil M

I genuinely fear for our future.

I sure do what a relief

trump out yes we feel great again for that he is gone and dont come back !

next is to control the virus and make things better

PTSD only gets worse with time

Not everyone feels safe and secure just as I’m sure you felt for 4 years. Everyone supports and everyone has different values and beliefs. Always have always will. Just thankful for yahoo answers a place to vent ( I will never support violence) but everyone should be allowed say what they believe 😊

depends on the person