Any interior designers.....?

Any interior designers or people interested and talented with home decorating - what color do I paint this awful hardware??! Help!

In 1923 priests tried to change the calendar; Holy Fire didn't come down; Turkish guards killed these priests; Ruski Orthodox replaced them.

Holy Fire ended with Patriarch Irenaios. Now it's faked by heretics. Irenaios is the last Orthodox Patriarch. Irenaios blessed Catacomb movement.

What you need is antimins (remains of saints sewed into a towel, one cup, one spoon, wax candles, nonkosher non-yeast nonbarcoded nonqrcoded bread/wine, etc.)

Electricity is from Satan; yeast is grown on pig bacteria, etc.

Barcode = Druid black magic curse; QRcode = ancient Mayan curse...

Kosher (K) or Union of Orthodox Synagogues (U) = sprinkled with blood like Mosis did. Underneath the entrance of synagogue lies New Testament...

Orthodoxy = the only true faith; Roman Catholics tried one cup - one spoon ritual and got sick with Bubonic plague; if heresy enters Orthodox monastery then monks/nuns will get sick with flu/tuberculosis (for instance); Orthodox churches who closed for COVID or had disposable cups/spoons or dipped spoon into alcohol are no longer brides of Christ (now they serve Satan and honor Satan's new COVID religion).

Don’t go into UFO to be “healed” by evil demons; demons never do good.

SSN is written as a barcode/QRcode; then it's put into a chip; chip is put into vaccine; chipped people are influenced (by super computers) to receive grey plastic card World Passport with no name on it (but when they stretch their hands to get it, gov't clerk presses secret button to administer the unforgivable green 666 tattoo by isotope rays). If you reject mark of the beast then your direct ancestors go to heaven (according to saint Vyacheslav Krasheninnikov from Ural).

Birds participate in time creation. It's a sin to kill birds. Dinosaurs live under our level; they will get out through sinkholes and lakes; to kill them, go for their nerves. Save the birds; but kill the dinosaurs. First dinosaur will come out of Volga River in Russia. Scientists don't see dinosaurs under our level because of radiation. Sinkholes happen because people dig for resources underground and because earth is heating up.

Source(s): mRNA vaccine by Moderna contains *Luciferin* dissolved with *66.6* ml of distilled *phosphate* buffer solution... ...mark of the beast...that's what it is... all vaccines are chipped; all vaccines have cells of aborted fetuses in them; Hank Aaron died from the COVID-19 vaccine

Painted hardware rarely stands up to the course of time. But, as a quick temporary fix, it is easy and inexpensive to paint hardware.

You will need to remove the hardware and attach it to cardboard. This allows for super easy multiple coat spraying and carefree drying. First spray with a primer. Then spray with your final color. Remember, multiple light coats are best. Heavy paint coats do not end up looking good.

So... what clolor should you choose to paint the hardware? What other metal finishes are present in the room? I would pick that metal color to spray the hardware. Go look at all of the metal spray paint choices. You are bound to find one you love.

The long decorative hardware on the cabinet doors are hidious. I think you will find that they detach from the knobs. In which case, eliminate those backplates all together and just use the knobs.

If you want new hardware, checkout 99centknobs.com for good prices.

You did not ask about actually painting the furniture, but if you want, check out Pinterest.com for" furniture painting ideas". Be Amazed!

Here is a photo of my newly painted furniture that was my grandparent's from the 1940 's! I used a metalic paint just on the drawers/doors and left the rest in the original wood finish. The only reason I painted it was because the veneer was dried out and peeling off. I glued down what I could and then filled in all of the missing pieces with wood filler. The hardware was dark brown before I discovered it was actually very tarnished brass!

• drip

Remove it and replace it. 

I would paint it a pale gray and add pewter / brush nickel hardware. 

IF there is a nice wood grain under that paint you could stain it a gray.  But then you would need to strip the whole thing. 

I would repaint the entire thing pewter gray or French gray.

You don't paint hardware. The paint won't stay on and peeling chipping paint always looks bad. If you don't like the hardware, ignore it or replace it.

I would use a wood stain rather than paint. It would look much nicer.