Would you think there are too many malls built in U S?

To me, it look like it..

I been following one report after another on you tube channel. Oh yea, people are ordering stuff in the internet. The economic situation on almost every house hold does  not have much money as they use to.

What's going happen to the malls that are close.

What's would you think?

The US is oversaturated with malls and brick and mortar retail outlets on a per capita basis. Malls are going to have a hard time surviving without their anchor tenants which often happen to be department stores. The closed malls are either going to be repurposed or abandoned. 

• Amy

Yes, even before covid shopping had gone primarily online. Malls have been closing for years.

The properties will be bought up and converted or replaced by something else, such as apartment buildings.

One near me was one of the biggest in the state when it was built. It closed years ago and was recently bulldozed and is being turned into an amazon something.

https://www.al.com/business/2020/11/last-call-for-...

A Lot oF MaLLs r CLosing , ....