What did we see and what do we do now?

So im driving in Virginia in roanoke and my girl and I both saw this across a cross walk was a tall shadowy figure that moved at a speed that was beyond human. Ever since that moment my dogs have been barking at my fence line for no reason and the door. My cats are staring at the back door majority of the time. My girl says that a lot of paranormal stuff happens when im gone and never when im here.

They are also growling at the front door.

• Tell your girlfriend to come here, and tell me everything else you've seen, just so I can give you some definite answers!

Also, dogs do NOT have a ghost catcher sensor! Okay!

• Gary K

You saw a shadow and now you're paranoid. What you should do now learn some critical thinking: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Critical_thinking 

Edit: Ignore the village idiot English Guy. Hawking said "There could be shadow galaxies, shadow stars and even shadow people" when discussing our inability to see 95% of the universe. Nothing to do with ghosts, and moreover, WE CAN'T SEE THEM. 

• You could try getting some sort of counselling for your girlfriend since she must have an abnormally fertile imagination. 

Dogs have a reason for barking, go out there and look harder, maybe it is just a small critter that is disturbing them. .

• ?

ask your girl what she saw